One million pageviews!

I am happy to announce that as of yesterday, this blog had officially passed the 1 million pageviews mark!

My sincere thanks to all my readers for helping me achieve this milestone.  When I first started blogging I never dreamt that I would garner more than the occasional read of my lengthy, technical and detailed essays - especially on an internet where soundbites rule.  I've always worked on the basis that I would write what I wanted to write.  I'm heartened to find that being true to oneself doesn't always mean being not having your voice heard.

So here's to the next million - and happy new year!


Copyright © 2015 Dejan Djurdjevic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karate punches vs. boxing punches

"Combat tai chi"? Seriously?

Zhan zhuang: grounding, structure, intention and qi